Sunday 9 June 2013

Spinach Ricotta Enchiladas




NEW POST! I am *trying* as always, to be healthy and not make cheese-slathered meals or buttery baked goods. I did cave earlier this week and bake some raspberry-coconut-lemon scones. Luckily, my colleagues at work eat things like that and happily consumed them all (I might have taken a couple...)

Today, spinach enchiladas. Not covered in cheese. just filled with it (but not all that much)... I also opted not to pour enchilada sauce all over them, as is the default. So alas, I ended up with something moderately healthy. Spinach, onions, tomatoes, garlic, spices, black beans, and some ricotta, all rolled up tight into whole wheat tortillas and baked. Not bad, right?


Changes for next time? Homemade garlicky guacamole for dipping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment