Tuesday 3 July 2012

Watermelon Goat Cheese Bites


Hey, it's been a while since my last post- partly out of distractions from the real world, partly out of laziness. But here's a new one, finally! The most perfect, easiest thing to bring to a summer BBQ. "Watermelon and goat cheese?" you're thinking. Trust me it works. The juicy sweetness of the watermelon fits perfectly with the salty and creaminess of the cheese, plus a refreshing kick of basil to add to the complexity of all-around amazing tastes.

I don't think you need me the list the ingredients or the method of preparation. But as a side note, I just used a cookie cutter for the watermelon (which was cut into inch thick disks). I also made others with a slice of jalapeño pepper on top instead of basil, for some of the more adventurous party-goers. However, as much as I love jalapeño pepper, it just couldn't beat the basil.






No comments:

Post a Comment