Friday, 24 February 2012
s'more cookies! i had to make them. ever since i saw them on the baking robot. they are some of the best cookies i've ever had. however, some of the marshmallows in some completed disappeared. i suspect this is because they weren't really frozen after a bit, so don't forget that important step: FREEZE YOUR MARSHMALLOWS.
'ere ya go.
3 cups AP flour
2/3 cup coco powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1 large dark-chocolate bar, finely chopped (i used one from ikea)
One bag of mini marshmallows- frozen.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Combine flour, coco, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Cream butter with sugars, eggs and vanilla.
4. Add flour mixture gradually to butter & sugar mixture.
5. Mix in chocolate to dough (it will be very stiff)
6. Mix together graham crumbs and sugar in a small bowl.
7. Take marshmallows out of the freezer and wrap some chocolate dough around 4-5 marshmallows until totally coated. Roll the ball of cookie dough in the crumb & sugar mixture until coated.
8. Place on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet an 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Posted by Emily Sine at 16:09